11/17/2011

The future is coming on, is coming on

It's very difficult to imagin yourself in the future.  Nevertheless, I will try to imagine what I could be, just for my english teacher.

- First, in theory, i would really love to be an imitator. I love making fun of people I know in my everyday life and to be honest, I think I am quite talented for that. So, it would be really great if i had the opportunity to be selected during a casting. But the best thing would be to make it on my own way and to be a kind of "self-made woman". Nevertheless, I am too shy to dare and I am now reflexing on an original way to be successful.

- In practice, I think that I would be unemployed. Because if I had to choose, I would rather search for something I really like instead of doing something I don't really like or, even worse, for some I don't like at all. I prefer working at MacDonald's instead of  being the head of a department communication in a company. I do not have any ambition.
`
- The only solution then is to win at Loto. To be rich. Then, I could have spare time to read all the books I want, listen to  the music I want, and do whatever I want. Yeah, I am kind of nihilist you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment