9/29/2011

When music meets a cause

If mankind will fade away, as fast as a star in the sky, what the Earth would be ? That's the question asked by a metal band : Gojira. In their beautiful song called "Global warming", they express through moving words how fragile we are, how ephemeral the Earth is, and how obsolete things are.
Here is a very powerful part of this song :
I feel like glaciers are my eyes
And mountains are my head
My heart is ocean
And I feel all alone



According to Gojira, there is no way out. World is down, and countries have a long way to go before gathering. If you listen carefully to the song, you will see how powerful it is. Listening to this song gave me chills. Goosebumps. Because I have to admit that we heard a lot about global warming, and it's just so difficult to put words on feelings. That is why songs exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment